All of the GEZ Rail Solutions products and services satisfy the highest quality standards. To guarantee and document this for our customers, we use state-of-the-art testing facilities.
During the development phase, our products undergo extensive type testing to ensure that all of the relevant requirements are satisfied. Among other things, we use an accredited EMC test laboratory, a climatic chamber and a UIC high-voltage test facility for this purpose. Each of our products also undergoes a comprehensive series test before delivery to the customer.
We provide our customers with UIC high-voltage testing equipment for quality assurance during the deployment of our products. These test instruments can be used to carry out performance, functionality and insulation tests on the vehicles, in compliance with railway regulations.
An overview of our ISO certificates and other documents and approvals as evidence of our quality standards is given below (all documents are in German).
- Statement of the management
- Quality management according to 9001:2015
- Environmental protection management according to DIN ISO 14001
- GEZ: Classification as Q1 supplier of DB AG
- Certificate EN6701 – Bonding work
- Welding approval according to DIN EN 15085-2
- IRIS Certification® Conformity assessment:2020
- Occupational health and safety 45001
This post is also available in: German